Caraniche is a specialist provider of a broad range of psychological services across Australia. We deliver a range of specialist psychological services to government, private and not-for-profit organisations.
Caraniche is committed to its purpose of ‘Connections that better lives’. As such, we have an ongoing commitment to quality improvement and engagement with clients. Feedback is one of the many ways we seek to understand our client’s needs and continually improve our services. At Caraniche, we value feedback as an essential element to achieve our purpose.
Caraniche has adapted the following principles, as described by the Health Complaints Commissioner, in respect to managing feedback.
- If a client is not satisfied, has ideas on how we can continue to improve, or believes we are doing something well, we encourage them to contact us.
- We take all feedback seriously and aim to resolve any complaints quickly and fairly.
- We endeavour to make our feedback process easy and straightforward.
- We will acknowledge feedback promptly, and inform the person providing the feedback the process of how it will be managed.
- We will keep our communication clear, using minimal jargon and technical terms.
- We treat all feedback fairly, and with objectivity and respect.
- Our response to any complaint is clear and informative, and addresses the specific issues raised.
- We provide information about any available internal or external review options.
- Opportunities for improvement will be considered and acted on.
4. How do I provide feedback?
- In person
You can ask your clinician for a copy of our Feedback Form and return it to them or put it in the feedback box at reception.
(03) 8417 0500
Attention: Feedback Officer
Level 1/260 Hoddle St, Abbotsford VIC 3067
Clients may also be invited to provide feedback throughout, or at the end of a service.
5. What can I expect?
- We will record your feedback in our feedback management system.
- We will investigate any feedback and look for opportunities for improvement.
- We will respond to you, if you would like or if a response is implied.
- We will attempt to resolve any issues with you.
- We share aggregate feedback with our teams, so we can continue to learn from it.
6. What to do if you are not satisfied with our response
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not satisfied with the response.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
Fill out a complaint form online at hcc.vic.gov.au or
Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
7. Document control
|Description of changes to preceding version
|Full review following internal audit. Updated website details.
|Document Owner (role title):
|Director of Strategy and Governance
|Strategy and Governance
|20 July 2022
|Next Revision Date: July 2024